An outline of services we offer
We have a solid skill base and practical understanding of working up development briefs to meet client expectations.
The challenges and subsequent solutions we achieve is testiment and assurance to our many satisfied clients.
- Property refurbishment/reconstruction - change of use
- Establish a need and identify and/or secure the site.
- Carry out due diligence followed by project management and development.
- Project management *We act for the occupier/owner running the project.
- If required, the first step is to bring the property up to scratch, attending to any deferred maintenance required and/or modifying internal layout.
- The second is where the property is subject to a major refit to change the use. e.g. warehouse to trade sales.
- Subdivision ( "brownfield" and "greenfield" ). *Both project types are managed through to the availability of new titles.
- Due diligence on the purchase.
- Working up the preferred scheme.
- Gathering the “team” of consultants.
- Online planning and scheduling colaboration tools.
- Overseeing drawings and consents.
- Letting the construction contract, coordinating the project construction and obtaining appropriate certificates on completion.
- "brownfield" - further subdivision of an existing site. e.g. building ,unit title.
- “greenfield” - subdivision of a larger lot not yet developed.